Kingston High School is based in a beautiful seaside suburb 15 minutes by bus from the Hobart city centre.
The school is a brand new, state of the art facility opened in 2011.
- Situated in heart of Kingston, a beautiful coastal town
- A wide range of academic, cultural, sporting and vocationally based programmes
Services and programs:
- Dedicated international student support staff and EAL program
- Academic competitions (English, Mathematics, Science)
- Wide range of sports teams and strong athletics team
- Extension programmes
- Concert bands and rock bands
- Year 10 Drama production (involves around 100 students)
- Thai International Cultural Exchange