This page outlines the process for applying to study in Tasmania and when your agency can claim commission for a student.
You can also find more detailed information on each step of the application process.
- Arrange proof of student’s English proficiency, if required
- Submit application to GETI Tasmania, including all required documents and indicate if homestay is needed
- Application is assessed
- Letter of Offer is issued as part of GETI Tasmania’s offer package
- The student must understand the offer package and sign the acceptance form
- Return signed acceptance form to GETI Tasmania
- Student makes payment
- Confirmation of Enrolment sent
- Flight, airport pickup and homestay arrangements are finalised within a fortnight of arrival
- Student commences studying
- Agent invoices “Government Education and Training International” for commission.