GETI is pleased to advise that we have joined StudyLink Connect. We ask that all applications to both TasTAFE and Tasmanian Government Schools be submitted online through the StudyLink system. As a registered agent with GETI, you can log into Studylink Connect to submit student applications.
Applications submitted online will be given priority, resulting in quicker turnaround times.
For those of you who are already using StudyLink you will have access to both TasTAFE and Tasmanian Government School applications through your StudyLink Connect Agent Portal.
For those agents who are new to the system, please contact StudyLink at email@example.com for support in setting up your account.
Benefits of using StudyLink
More than one-third of the international student applications sent to Australian institutions last year were submitted using StudyLink Connect. Agents highlight many benefits of using the StudyLink Portal, including:
- Submit and manage applications to many institutions via one Portal and login
- Easy tracking of applications – no more emails and phone calls to ask where that offer Letter is
- Live application status updates including Offer decisions
- Improved conversion rates – better return on your invested time and effort
- Faster turn-around times
- Assurance you use updated compliant course data, application forms and guidelines.
Education institutions are increasingly using StudyLink Connect to streamline their admissions processes, maximise return on student recruitment investment and communicate with their agent networks.
For agents and institutions, StudyLink is becoming the industry standard.
GETI is pleased to advise that it is the latest education partner to have joined StudyLink Connect.
The Agent Training Manual (downloadable PDF) as well as the short videos below, can help you get started. You are also invited to contact Maggie Yang, Client Relationship Manager at StudyLink to arrange a time for an online training session on how to use the Portal to submit and manage your applications. Maggie can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Skype: maggie-lu.yang.
1. Welcome and dashboard
2. Start an application
3. Complete an application
4. Re-submit a returned application
5. Sending and receiving messages