Top 5 Reasons to Study in Tasmania
- Qualify for Australia’s top Universities: Tasmanian has a unique system that offers you the best chance to maximise your ATAR (university entrance) score. Study in Tasmania’s Government Schools and gain access to Australian universities like the University of Tasmania (UTAS), ANU, UNSW, Monash, University of South Australia or the University of Queensland, among many others.
- High % of local students = excellent learning environment. A very low proportion of international students in Tasmanian classes equals an excellent opportunity to build your English language skills. International students make up less than 2% of the total student population in Tasmanian Government Schools. This makes it very easy for you to practice your English and make Australian friends.
- Highly competitive living expenses and tuition fees. Our tuition fees are among the most competitive in Australia, and living expenses in Tasmanian cities are highly affordable. As a student you will pay less for accommodation, transport and everyday items in Tasmania – escape the expensive larger cities and receive the same outstanding Australian tuition.
- Safe and unique learning environment. Achieve your study goals in a safe and secure environment. Tasmania has very strong community bonds, and is small and friendly. Getting around is easy, there are no traffic jams and our State is free from pollution – in fact, Tasmania officially has the cleanest air in the world!
- No preparation courses: ESL is delivered alongside mainstream courses, meaning flexible intake dates and direct entry to Government Schools.