Based in Devonport on Tasmania’s picturesque and relaxed north-west coast, Don College is recognised for its students’ academic and sporting successes.
Don College runs a world-class outdoor recreation program for students seeking an adventurous study experience within the amazing Tasmanian wilderness setting. The school is situated amongst Australian bushland and is a short walk to the nearby beaches.
- 10 minute bus ride from Devonport city centre
- Bushland setting, close to the Don River and Coles Beach
Services and programs:
- Six International student support staff: EAL teacher, International Student Advisor, Social Worker, Guidance Officer and College Nurse
- Languages spoken by staff: French, Italian, Japanese and Indonesian
- Performing and Visual Arts programs
- The International Climate Club
- “Land Care” program run in conjunction with the Devonport City Council
- Close to Devonport’s Olympic-sized swimming pool, hockey and soccer grounds