Hobart College provides students with the opportunity to develop the skills for their future, not only in the subjects offered but also in the many extracurricular activities including student leadership, performing arts, social action groups, sports and public speaking.
The College is located within extensive bushland around the campus and Hobart’s famous Mount Wellington as a backdrop. There are many running and walking tracks around the College enjoyed by both students and staff.
- 17 Rhodes Scholars in a long tradition of excellent academic achievements
- 15 minute bus drive from the city centre of Hobart
- Catering for international students for over 30 years
- Many important leaders have attended Hobart College, including the future Queen of Denmark, Mary Donaldson
Services and programs
- Bridging program for international students
- International student support: EAL, buddy system and study groups
- International orientation program
- Languages spoken by staff: German, Japanese, French, Italian, Indonesian, Chinese, Latin, Greek, Spanish, Korean, Dutch and Polish