Prospect High School is located five kilometres from the city centre of Launceston in northern Tasmania. Prospect High is a busy, vibrant and exciting school community.
- Launceston is Tasmania’s second largest city
- Extensive school grounds used for a wide range of recreation activities.
Services and programs:
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Buddy system
- Japanese exchange programs, eg: Kagawa Foundation
- Australian Science and Mathematics competitions
- Music and drama performances to school community and public
- Student leadership programs
- Work experience programs
- Mentored learning program
- Positive behaviour program
- Japanese, German and French languages spoken